Tuesday 4 March 2008

classnotes feb 08

Hello

I can't believe how the time flies!! I should have posted this entry over a week ago!! well better late than never, here goes...


Saturday February 23 classnotes - Beginners crop


The focus for this class was journaling. The challenge was to make a lo without photos! A bit of a challenge for some as they don't like their handwriting! The girls rose to the challenge and worked really hard to finish their lo's, didn't they do well....



They worked so hard you could hear the little hamster wheels spinning!!!



Well done girls, you did a great job on your lo's, I know how hard it was for you.


The next beginners crop is Saturday 29th march, if you would like to join us please email me or leave a comment. I will let you know closer to the date what the focus will be, if you have any suggestions please leave a comment.

Happy crafting

Michele x



No comments: